performing kansa in Kathakali
NAME : A.V.L.RAGHAVENDRA
DATE OF BIRTH : 30.08.1971
RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS : I-75, NARAINA VIHAR, NEW DELHI-28
CONTACT NUMBER : 9654182010
e-MAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
Initially trained under Guru Kota Subrahmanya Shastry in Bharatanatyam under Guru-Shishya parampara for 12 years. Learnt Kuchipudi techniques under Guru Vedantam Ramalinga Shastry & Smt.Sadhana Naidu. Mayurbhanj Chhau & Indian Contemporary traditions under Guru Shashidharan Nair. Kathakali from Guru Rajendran Pillai of International Centre for Kathakali. Varied Indian folk & tribal dances from Guru Yogsunder Desai of Indian Revival Group. Learnt techniques of lighting & stage craft under the guidance of Shri R.K.Dhingra of Modern Stage Services. Completed certification programmes of various software like Adobe Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, Flash from Lynda.com (Online). Knowledge of Nuendo.
Working experience as Performer, choreographer, Director, Event Manager, Light Designer, Stage Manager, Set Designer, Script Writer. On panel with ICCR as light designer.
- Performed at Taj Mahotsav in 1994 & 1995
- Performed at Ratlam for Padmabhushan Swapna Sundari’s Project “Nritya-Aradhana”
- Performed at Kuchipudi Mahotsav at Mumbai in 1994
- Performed at Kajuraho & Konark Festivals in 1994.
- Choreographed cultural tableau for Republic Day Parade in 2003 and was adjudged the best Choreographer Award at National level by the then defence minister Sh.George Fernandes.
- Choreographed cultural tableau for Republic Day Parade in 2004 and was adjudged the best Choreographer Award at Delhi State Level.
- On panel with IFFCO cultural fiesta and directed their National level festivals in the years 2003, 2005 & 2007.
- Toured Russia, Poland, Germany, Spain, Portugal, United States of America, Panama, San Salvador, Netherlands, & Madeira Islands in the capacity of a Light Designer & Stage Manager.
- Designed lights for Bharatiya Kala Kendras Productions like “Ram-Lila”, “Krishna”, “Karna”, “Meera” etc., & introduced first ever “flying Hanuman” effect ON STAGE.
- Associated with Padma Vibhushan Dr. Sonal Mansingh for the last 4 years as technical advisor, light designer & archivist. Handling the mammoth task of digitizing her audio, video footage in cross platforms of her 51 years ON STAGE ACTIVITIES.
- Working as T.G.T. Dance with Bal Bharati Public School for the last 17 years.
These are just mile-stones……the BEST is yet to come.
Welcome to WordPress.com! This is your very first post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog and what you plan to do with it.